Eye Brow Artistry Korean lash perm. $68
Korean lash perm is the answer to bigger and brighter eyes. It is a treatment that results in the lashes being semi-permanently curled and lifted for weeks through winding the hairs around a cylindrical rod.
The perming technique includes the following steps. People who wear Contact lenses are advised to remove lenses before treatment.
- Firstly, the therapist will cleanse the eyes and eyelashes thoroughly to remove any make-up.
- Next, she will select an appropriately sized roller depending on the length of your natural lashes, which is then applied to the eyelid.
- The roller is securely attached using safe skin glue. Your lashes will then be lifted back onto the roller using the safe skin glue.
- Afterwards, when every lash is securely attached, a perm solution is applied to the lashes. The perm solution is then gently removed using a cotton bud, and a fixing lotion is applied to the lashes.
- Once the lashes are fixed, the solution is removed using a cotton bud, and a nourishing solution is applied.
The solutions are left on for a certain amount of time between each application, depending on the hair type.
After the procedure, the lashes are gently brushed into place. The Korean lash perm treatment is a game-changer that enlarge The eyes and makes them look brighter. It is a more realistic option compare to lash extensions. With mascara, the permed lashes appear more defined with increased volume. Wear your best lashes with the Korean lash perm!