What are Skin Tags?
WHAT CAUSES SKIN TAGS?
WHO IS LIKELY TO HAVE SKIN TAGS?
HOW DO SKIN TAGS MAKE A PERSON FEEL?
SKINTAG CAN CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE SKIN TAGS
HOW TO REMOVE SKIN TAGS?
Remove Skin Tags at Home
Home Remedies and OTC products for removing skin tags in Singapore.
Medical/ Surgical Removal of Skin Tags
You can get the best skin tag removal in Singapore at aesthetic clinics or beauty salons. The professionals can remove the skin tag in several ways:
- Excision: Your doctor will remove the skin tag with the help of a scalpel or scissors, causing minimal to no pain in the process. If the skin tag is enormous, they might use local anaesthesia. You can visit your trusted GP for that.
- Medical Laser: The aesthetic doctors use a Factional laser to cut and burn the skin tag off. Of all the options, this would be the most costly method, not less than a few hundred dollars for doctor’s consultation and laser services.
- Cryosurgery: Liquid nitrogen is sprayed on the skin tag to freeze it. A small blister may be left behind afterwards, but it heals on its own in a few days. It is a non-invasive technique and is particularly beneficial for bleeding disorders, such as patients on blood-thinning medications.
- Cauterisation: The skin tag is burnt and cauterised using an electric probe. This method does the same job in removing skin tags neatly as the lasers. Cauterisation can also remove moles, warts and milia seeds.
How does Perfect Beauty remove skin tags?
- We first cleanse the affected area thoroughly. If skin tags are on the face, we highly recommend the client do an exfoliating peel first to aid the topical anaesthesia to absorb better, making the treatment much more comfortable. Cauterisation can be done to the roots and promotes healing.
- Topical anaesthesia will be applied to the area for 20 mins.
- Using an electric probe, skin tag removal can be swift and painless.
- One might feel some stinging sensation when washing face at the end of the first day. Scabs will form and eventually drop off after a few days.
- Avoid touching the treated area and keep it clean
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REMOVE SKIN TAGS?
Skin tags are painless and harmless flaps of skin and fat and usually do not require you to do anything about them. However, suppose they are bothering you regarding your looks, then please pay Perfect Beauty- Bedok a visit. We have more than 20 years of experience in skin tag removal in Singapore.